WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
All Contour iPod/iPhone cases, laptop bags/sleeves, power supplies, and Bluetooth headsets purchased NEW are covered under a limited warranty for ONE YEAR from the original date of purchase. Warranties are non-transferable.
Only manufacturer’s defects are covered under the warranty terms. Conditions NOT covered under the terms of the warranty may include, but are not limited to: damage caused by accident, misuse, abuse, product modification, or neglect; external damage to the device; damage from liquids or any form of water damage; damage occurring during shipment; damage from failure to follow instructions contained in the user’s guide; damage resulting from performance of repairs by unauthorized personnel; damage caused by disassembly of product. Physical damage to any product will void the product’s warranty.
To honor the warranty, Contour Design may, at its option, either:
- Repair any defect(s) at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts
- Exchange the defective product with a new or refurbished product that is at least functionally equivalent to the original product.
A replacement product or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original product. The customer is responsible for shipping the defective product to Contour Design (please see “Obtaining and RMA Number” below). Contour Design will cover standard shipping to return the repaired/replaced product back to the customer. Repaired/replacement units will be sent out within 14 business days of receiving the defective product.
Warranty Terms and Conditions are only applicable to purchases made and for customers located within the 48 contiguous states of USA. If the product was purchased and/or the customer is located outside the 48 contiguous states of USA, please contact Contour Technical Support for details of warranty service.
All returns and exchanges are subject to approval by Contour Design. Contour Design reserves the right to refuse refund or exchange of goods that it determines are not covered under the warranty terms. Exchanges will require additional postage if not a shipping error. Refunds will not include the cost of shipping.
- Please contact Contour Design Technical Support to request an RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) Number prior to returning the product
- When requesting an RMA Number, please have your Invoice/Sales Order/Web Order/PO number at hand. RMA’s will not be provided unless this information is available.
- Please return products to:
- Please include a copy of the proof of purchase when returning the product. In addition, clearly mark the RMA number on the outside of the shipping package. Contour Design is not responsible for lost or damaged shipments. When possible, use shipping carriers that provide tracking information as well as insuring the shipment.
Phone: 603-893-4556 Ext. 2
Monday – Friday 9 am – 6 pm EST/EDT
Contour Design, Inc.
Attn: (RMA Number)
10 Industrial Drive
Windham, NH 03087
Receive Product Updates and Support
No product purchase is necessary to register though registration is required to gain access to the latest downloads and updates. Contour Design has a strict policy regarding registration information and at no point will Contour divulge any information collected here to any outside sources.